"Precision Air Pressure Regulation for plastic extrusion
and Motorized Potentiometers"
1980 - Present
MicroAir and Motor Pots
On Line Controls, Inc. has been supplying precision air regulation for plastic tubing extruders for over 25 years. As the recognized leader in the field, our highly-reliable and accurate ultra low air pressure regulators and controllers have a life-expectancy of 10 - 20 years. Since 1984 On Line Controls—a privately-owned company-- has been a leading manufacturer of "MicroAir" air pressure regulators and controllers for manufacturers of plastic tubing. The UltraGage, a PC based OD/ID/Wall measurement and control system, manufactured from 1981 through 2007, is used by the plastic tubing, coated wire and pipe manufacturers. In 1999 the precision motorized potentiometer line was purchased and production started in early 2000 for these dependable high precision proportional controls for automating analog driven devices. On Line Controls manufactures in our Hudson facility, ultra low air pressure regulators and motorized potentiometers.
- 1980: Incorporated, Westborough Massachusetts
- 1981: Ultrasonic gauging system for medical tubing
- 1984: MicroAir ultra low air pressure regulators
- 1992: UltraGage 2000 – first PC based OD/ID/Wall measurement and control system
- 1994: UltraGage 3000 – wall control for pipe
- 1994: MicroAir IV – ultra high speed model for bump and tapered tubing
- 1997: Moved to larger facility in Hudson, MA
- 1999: Motorized Potentiometers line purchased
- 2000: UltraGage 4000 – upgrade of UltraGage 2000>
- 2001: UltraGage 6000 – upgrade of UltraGage 3000
- 2002: High speed UltraGage models
- 2008: UltraGage production discontinued.
- 2009: New option for MicroAir IV added - contact closure input making it an all-in-one unit.
- 2010: New innovations: remote control unit for MicroAir II , and redesign of our old MicroVac, ultra low vacuum pressure regulator and controller.
- 2011: Development started for Modbus option for MicroAir II
- 2012: Designed smaller MultiAir boxes and Modbus
- 2012: New - in development a model MicroAir V
On Line Controls prides itself on being dedicated to applying our knowledge and resources to understand and support our customers' needs. Our products are Made in the U.S.A. and sold around the world. For your convenience we accept wire transfers, Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
We sell direct to our customers and through extruder (OEM) manufacturers. On Line Controls prides itself on being dedicated to applying our knowledge and resources to understand and meet our customer needs. Our products are delivered worldwide, with customers in Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Italy, France, Japan, Colombia and China. OLC has an outstanding reputation as being able to quickly respond to any customer servicing needs.
On Line Controlsis the proud supplier to:
- American Kuhne
- Davis Standard
- Gimac - MAC G.I. (Italy)
- RDN Mfg Co., Inc.
- Boston Scientific
- Teleflex Medical
- Tyco Helathcare
- Avon Automotive
- Henniges Automotive
- Baxter Healthcare
- Becton Dickerson
- Beckman Coulter
- and many more worldwide
As the recognized leader in the field, On Line Controls builds high quality reliable MicroAir units which have a life expectancy of 10 - 20 years. The motorized potentiometer line also have a long-lasting reliable quality as their life-expectancy is approximately 10 years.
On Line Controls, Inc.
9A Kane Industrial Drive
Hudson, MA 01749-2905 USA
Tel: 978-562-5353 Fax: 978-562-8986 Email: email@example.com
Updated March 2013