The MicroAir provides high precision control of tubing outside diameter by regulating air pressure to a set point during the manufacture and extrusion of medical, catheter, and automotive tubing. Our precision low pressure air regulators are used for precise air sizing and ovality of extruded plastic tubing. Internal air pressure is maintained for widely varying flow rates such as when a cut is made or variations in your process, etc. The “force balance regulator” also called “back pressure regulating valve” provides instantaneous response to changes in flow rate and maintains a set pressure with flow rates from near zero up to the rated maximum. Both our low-tension spring models and our high speed linear solid-state model offer some of the highest flow rates in the industry.
- – manual model
- – Up/Down buttons and accepts contact closures
- – Accepts 0-10 volt input for high speed switching for bump and taper tubing or connecting to PLC or other equipment.
All models are now
A 3-year Factory Warranty is offered on all units.
Our highly-reliable MicroAirs have a life-expectancy of 10-20 years. All units are manufactured in the United States of America at our Hudson, Massachusetts facility and can be shipped worldwide by UPS, DHL, or FEDEX.
- Need to be located close to the Die with ¼” NPT male fittings
- Must be mounted vertically
- Have four 5/16″ diameter holes for mounting
- Air connections, plant air regulated down to 50-55 psi
- Warranty – 3 years
- Made in the U.S.A.