Operation: The MicroAir IV is connected to normal factory air. It then regulates to the pressure set by a 0 to 10 volt input, or to one of the two manually set pressures by expelling surplus air. A precision voice-coil linear motor (no spring) with viscostatic damping ensures optimum speed and stability.
- Dual State mode – using logic signal to select which of two pressure set points is active. The Hi and Lo set points are adjusted with front panel knobs.
- Linear mode – A zero to 10 volt input controls pressure and the adjustable set points are ignored.
- Manual Setting: Set by turning the left side potentiometer only.
Performance: The MicroAir IV responds to a step of 50% of full scale in less than 0.1 second (typically 20 msec) and maintains an accurate pressure at flow rates between zero and a maximum SCFH depending on the full scale range.
Power: 110/220 VAC 50/60Hz
Dual selectable voltage input 110 or 220 volts
- Digital LED pressure readout for more precision and easier reading. It has better than a 0.1 inch of water resolution.
- OUTPUT Options for closed-loop control:
- Voltage Pressure output – can be 1-6, 0-5 or 0-10 VDC.
- Current output – 4-20 ma output
Range Available from 0-3” of water up to 0-5 psi. A range must be specified when ordering. Check out the Range Page.
Click on the image to view the gallery